Terms & Conditions
- By visiting and accessing our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Terms”) as detailed herein and set out hereunder.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to our Terms. You can review the most current version of our Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or access to, our website constitutes acceptance of any changes that may have been made to this site.
- Little Star Design is a sole trader company registered within the Republic of Ireland having our registered place of business at 30 Parkview, Swords, County Dublin, K67 HW88.
- Our online store is hosted by WooCommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you via a secure platform. Our till system is hosted by PayPal & Stripe. Payment through our website can be made via our secure check out pages using secure 3rd party payment service providers, e.g. credit card processors.
- By using our site and purchasing our products you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any of our products., services or contact with you. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Anyone found to be in breach of this condition can and will be prosecuted.
- All images and designs contained in our site are subject to Copyright and all images used throughout this site are and remain the property of Forever Frames. Use of any images from this site and/or any of our social media platforms is strictly forbidden unless expressly agreed in writing by us in advance.
- We reserve the right to modify the content of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any our products (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any of products.
- The exact layout and design of our products may vary slightly to the images shown. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any variation to the products or services you may receive from us. By ordering any product from us you agree and accept the the product you may receive may not be identical to images as shown on this site.
- All or any orders for our keepsake frames are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. Any orders not fulfilled within this time period, through no fault of our own, will be cancelled after the period of 6 months and 1 day. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe delivery of all items required for the completion of keepsake frames within the 6 month period.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion.
- In the event of any of our products being damaged in transit you agree to notify us in writing within 24 hours of receipt of your product. Photographic evidence should be provided which clearly shows all or any damage to the product. It is at our discretion to issue replacement products or refunds where any such damage has occurred. In the event of any of our products being damaged in transit you agree to also contact An Post regarding any such damage.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Law of Ireland.