- When you purchase from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you choose to give us.
- ‘Personal information’ refers to any information which can identify an individual – either directly or indirectly. It can refer to one or more specific identifying pieces of information, such as a name, email address or postal address. Any personal information which you provide to us will be securely stored, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 – 2003 and GDPR 2018.
- When you browse our store or carry out actions such as, creating a customer account, placing an order or subscribe to any other services that we offer then we may collect your personal information including Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, Purchasing History, Technical information about how you access and use our website, including your IP address, Billing Information, records & invoices.
- We use your information for the following:
To process your orders: We use relevant personal information described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process and deliver your order, add payments or refunds and to notify you of the status of your order.
To improve our website and services: We may use your personal information to help analyse and develop more interesting and relevant products and services, to improve our website, as well as to personalise the products and services we offer you.
Marketing: We will use your information to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will send direct marketing communications to you via your chosen channel(s)
For Market Research: we may contact you from time to time for feedback on our products and services
5. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery you consent to our collecting it and using it as outlined above. Details of all or any personal information we hold on you can be obtained by contacting us in writing at our registered place of business. This will allow you to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you Any such requests should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer.
6. Customer and order information will be kept securely on our system until you ask us to remove it. However, please note that if you have ordered from us, we are required to retain purchase information for tax reporting purposes for a period of six year
7. Mailing List Subscriptions will remain active until you opt out from specific lists
8. When we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it in a secure and efficient manner. However, please note where you have unsubscribed from our marketing communication, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in the future.
9. We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or for Income Tax Purposes. We will also disclose your information to our chosen delivery service provider for the purpose of delivering your order. This information will include and is not limited to your name, postal address, email address and phone.
10. When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
11. By using this site, you represent that you are over the age of 16 years.
12. Our store is hosted on Ewcid. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Ewcid data storage, databases and the general Ewcid application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
13. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
14. When you visit Ecwid.com, Ecwid’s servers send a cookie to your computer. Standing alone, cookies do not identify you. They merely recognize your Web browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to Ecwid, either by responding to a promotional offer, opening an account, or filling out a Web form, you remain anonymous to Ecwid.
16. If you have identified yourself to Ecwid.com, we use session cookies containing encrypted information to identify you uniquely. Each time you log into the Services, your browser saves a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier tied to your account. These session cookies allow Ecwid.com to identify you uniquely while you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Use of the Services requires session cookies.
17. Ecwid.com uses persistent cookies that only we can read and use to identify users who have visited our website previously. When you purchase the Services or provide us with personal information, our website assigns a unique identifier to you. This unique identifier derives from a persistent cookie that Ecwid.com places on your Web browser. We especially are careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we store neither account numbers nor passwords in persistent cookies. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate Ecwid.com, but you will be unable to use the Services successfully.
18. We may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with data about Ecwid’s website users to provide you with information about us and the Services.
19. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies. You also can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on, however, because they allow you to take advantage of some of Ecwid’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you won’t be able to access or use your account at my.ecwid.com or to enter comments and questions on our community forums. You will be able to browse Ecwid.com, to use our knowledge base (https://support.ecwid.com), and to read community forums.
20. We use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about usage of Ecwid.com and user interaction with emails from Ecwid.com. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the Web beacon. For example, we may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify Ecwid.com when you click on a link in the email that directs you to Ecwid.com. Ecwid uses Web beacons to operate and improve Ecwid.com and email communications.
21. Ecwid may use information from Web beacons in combination with data about users to provide you with information about Ecwid.com and the Services.